Referee forgot to submit my predicted scores (International) Watch

Koflach
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Hello, I'm an international student in the American education programme and my referee in the rush of the upcoming UCAS deadline selected the "unable to report scores" option whilst filling out the referee section. My referee is in the position to make accurate predictions about my scores and meant to go back and report them, but simply forgot. What should I do about this? And will this affect my odds at getting into my selected universities?
Koflach
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I have contacted all five university's admissions teams by email already, and haven't received any replies as of yet because I sent all of the emails about five minutes ago. Is that enough or should I ring the unis or even UCAS as well?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Koflach)
I have contacted all five university's admissions teams by email already, and haven't received any replies as of yet because I sent all of the emails about five minutes ago. Is that enough or should I ring the unis or even UCAS as well?
It’s common for international applicants to apply without predicted grades. Most universities don’t use them. Those that do will contact you to request them.
_karen_
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Koflach)
Hello, I'm an international student in the American education programme and my referee in the rush of the upcoming UCAS deadline selected the "unable to report scores" option whilst filling out the referee section. My referee is in the position to make accurate predictions about my scores and meant to go back and report them, but simply forgot. What should I do about this? And will this affect my odds at getting into my selected universities?
The same thing happened to me. I'm international too. All you have to do is call UCAS, and they'll just reset that page so you'll have to enter the referee details again and resend the request to your referee. She will then be able to enter your predicted scores and reference again.
But,I'm in an indian curriculum school so the predicted scores section won't show unless you put in modules for subjects that you are going to get qualifications in, in the education section . ( add the subjects as modules so that your referee will get your subject wise marks, not just an aggregate)
Koflach
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by _karen_)
The same thing happened to me. I'm international too. All you have to do is call UCAS, and they'll just reset that page so you'll have to enter the referee details again and resend the request to your referee. She will then be able to enter your predicted scores and reference again.
But,I'm in an indian curriculum school so the predicted scores section won't show unless you put in modules for subjects that you are going to get qualifications in, in the education section . ( add the subjects as modules so that your referee will get your subject wise marks, not just an aggregate)
I would have done that if the deadline weren't so soon. I ended up just emailing each uni individually and telling them my situation.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

14.08%
12.31%
12.43%
17.99%
23.31%
19.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed