EPQ - Fast Fashion Watch

walnut777
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
hiiii, i'm doing a project on fast fashion for EPQ. I'm making a website with all the information and also need to write the report. I'm also planning to create a little clothing line of maybe 5 clothes that I've either made from waste fabric or by fixing old and torn clothing. Is this a good idea??
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by walnut777)
hiiii, i'm doing a project on fast fashion for EPQ. I'm making a website with all the information and also need to write the report. I'm also planning to create a little clothing line of maybe 5 clothes that I've either made from waste fabric or by fixing old and torn clothing. Is this a good idea??
So you are doing an artefact? Is the website the artefact? How is a website fast fashion? I thought it was a bout wear once or cheap and disposable clothing?

As a topic its a good subject?
You arent explaining to me the idea and logic behind your EPQ? I am not seeing how it works together and makes sense?
Read the specification.
Look at examiners reports.
I'm not seeing a consistent idea?
Is it for a particular degree?
walnut777
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
So you are doing an artefact? Is the website the artefact? How is a website fast fashion? I thought it was a bout wear once or cheap and disposable clothing?

As a topic its a good subject?
You arent explaining to me the idea and logic behind your EPQ? I am not seeing how it works together and makes sense?
Read the specification.
Look at examiners reports.
I'm not seeing a consistent idea?
Is it for a particular degree?
I want to do a project about the topic fast fashion - a research project basically. I will present my research (eg the history of clothing, WRAP certified brands, the effect on the environment) as a website and on the website I offer possible alternative ideas to fast fashion. One alternative is to DIY your own clothes and learning how to sew so you can fix tears and tailor it yourself, instead of throwing it away. To show this, I want to create a mini clothing line with clothes that I've essentially "recycled" and put this on the website as inspiration.

I'm actually at GCSE level,,, our school decided to do it early as an extra qualification so it is not for a degree.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (91)
13.11%
1 (89)
12.82%
2 (89)
12.82%
19.02%
22.48%
19.74%

Watched Threads