FHarrison84
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Hi, I have a quick question.

Is there a limit on the number of degrees you can get funding on. I am currently undertaking a BSc in Mathematics with the Open University (part time) under the 2nd Degree funding option, after previously having done a BSc in Software Engineering (with Sunderland about 15 years ago).

I did try to find the the answer to this question about a year ago, but I couldn't find anywhere that indicated if there was any limit on additional STEM subject degrees.

Thanks for any reply to this question.

Kind Regards,

Frances
SFE Ashley
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by FHarrison84)
Hi, I have a quick question.

Is there a limit on the number of degrees you can get funding on. I am currently undertaking a BSc in Mathematics with the Open University (part time) under the 2nd Degree funding option, after previously having done a BSc in Software Engineering (with Sunderland about 15 years ago).

I did try to find the the answer to this question about a year ago, but I couldn't find anywhere that indicated if there was any limit on additional STEM subject degrees.

Thanks for any reply to this question.

Kind Regards,

Frances
Hi Frances,

If you apply for an eligible part time exception course, you will be eligible for the funding as long as you meet our eligibility criteria, which you can read here and have not exceeded our limit of 16 years part time funding.

Thanks, Ashley.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (12)
6.94%
They've been reasonable (71)
41.04%
Not feeling great... (45)
26.01%
They are TERRIBLE! (45)