Does the University of Southampton record their lectures? Watch

Finlay Morrison
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I am hoping to study computer science there this September and I was wondering if they record their lectures, and if they do how long can you access them for. I am not sure whether I should by a cheap, large HDD for my pc to store all of the lecture recordings so I can access them whenever
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Finlay Morrison)
I am hoping to study computer science there this September and I was wondering if they record their lectures, and if they do how long can you access them for. I am not sure whether I should by a cheap, large HDD for my pc to store all of the lecture recordings so I can access them whenever
Hi there :hi:
Am a 3rd year Chemistry student at the University of Southampton
For Chemistry, the large majority of lecturers do record them. I believe this is the same as well.
They are accessible all the time on the Blackboard website for the university (blackboard.soton.ac.uk)

If you want further clarification you can always ask current CompSci students at an open or visit day.
You probably won't need the HDD though but I know you do quite a bit in your degree :mmm: so best to take advice from someone on your course.
Don't worry about the lectures though :borat:
Cheese
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (15)
7.94%
They've been reasonable (78)
41.27%
Not feeling great... (49)
25.93%
They are TERRIBLE! (47)
24.87%

Watched Threads