WLR
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi guys, I am an offer holder for law in Notts and an international applicant. I intend on making it my firm choice although I have a few doubts. Firstly, I've heard that social life in Nottingham is dead and would like to verify this info. Secondly, I'd gladly hear back from you if the Law Course is worth it and what the potential career perspectives are compared to other unis. Thank you for ur feedback <3
dtasan
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by WLR)
Hi guys, I am an offer holder for law in Notts and an international applicant. I intend on making it my firm choice although I have a few doubts. Firstly, I've heard that social life in Nottingham is dead and would like to verify this info. Secondly, I'd gladly hear back from you if the Law Course is worth it and what the potential career perspectives are compared to other unis. Thank you for ur feedback <3
Hello and congratulations!!! I am also an international applicant I was wondering, how long did it take for you to hear back from them??
Jackaleksandr
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The social life in Nottingham is anything but dead. I'm not an overly social person, but I'm in the group chat for law and there's always a group of people going out every weekend. The societies hold decent nights, too, throughout each semester. As for the law course, I enjoy it. You'll get out of it what you put into it, really. Same goes for career prospects. Put in the work and you'll get wherever you want to end up.
Eboohalawa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think it's a decent university. I know some international students who did law there (undergraduate and postgraduate) and they were satisfied. I doubt that the name of the university would be as important as the grades that you get. Good luck!
Last edited by Eboohalawa; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Nottingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 26 Jun '20
    Sat, 27 Jun '20
    Fri, 11 Sep '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (226)
67.66%
No (108)
32.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed