amallbbyy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello I know that it’s really late but I was wondering if there were any programmes law related available for Year 12’s that still have their applications open.

I know it’s quite late but I need something which I would be able to write on my UCAS. I’m on the reserve for the Cambridge shadowing scheme, applications to Pathways to Law and Realising Opportunities seemed to have closed but I need something ASAP

If anyone knows any please help😁
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sutton trust summer school and UNIQ. Womble Bond Dickinson and Eversheds Sutherland (Law firms) might still be open. Why do you need it ASAP tho?
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I forgot there’s one for pinsent and masons but it depends where you are from
amallbbyy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by PetitePanda)
Sutton trust summer school and UNIQ. Womble Bond Dickinson and Eversheds Sutherland (Law firms) might still be open. Why do you need it ASAP tho?
thank you so so much honestly!!! I needed it ASAP because I needed programmes and most of the deadlines seemed to have ended so I was desperate.
the deadline for eversheds sutherland was today so I cant thank you enough!

I am already enrolled onto the Sutton Trust Pathways to Law Programme so I can't apply to the summer school unfortunately. I will apply to the Pinsent and masons after the februrary half term so I can hopefully do some work experience before the deadline. thank youuuuuuuuuuu
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (44)
23.28%
Unhappy (53)
28.04%
Conflicted (92)
48.68%

Watched Threads