I made a game! :D Watch

KJEKJE Says Hi
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
We've come to the end of the first modules of my Computing and Games Development course, and I'm happy to say that I've released my first game on itch.io! ^^

"A Fiery Working Title!" https://kjekje42.itch.io/afwt
Name:  officially launched on itch.io! (2).jpg
Views: 20
Size:  20.0 KB

It's my first game on Unity, so there's a lot for me to improve on, and I intend on tweaking and working on it as time goes by. However, I really would appreciate feedback on the game if you've got some time to spare.
Last edited by KJEKJE Says Hi; 4 weeks ago
XKangaotiCX
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by KJEKJE Says Hi)
We've come to the end of the first modules of my Computing and Games Development course, and I'm happy to say that I've released my first game on itch.io! ^^

"A Fiery Working Title!" https://kjekje42.itch.io/afwt
Name:  officially launched on itch.io! (2).jpg
Views: 20
Size:  20.0 KB

It's my first game on Unity, so there's a lot for me to improve on, and I intend on tweaking and working on it as time goes by. However, I really would appreciate feedback on the game if you've got some time to spare.
This is really impressive, I love the graphics. Only thing I would say is that clicking to shoot is pretty tricky (especially as I don't have a mouse) would be nice to use space bar as an option too. Well done for the game so far
KJEKJE Says Hi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by XKangaotiCX)
This is really impressive, I love the graphics. Only thing I would say is that clicking to shoot is pretty tricky (especially as I don't have a mouse) would be nice to use space bar as an option too. Well done for the game so far
Thank you! I'll try and implement that in for the next update then!
Gordon_D
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Nice one! Unfortunately, I can't dl in the office, but it looks great from the video.

KJEKJE Says Hi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Gordon_D)
Nice one! Unfortunately, I can't dl in the office, but it looks great from the video.

Thanks! ^^
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (200)
67.34%
No (97)
32.66%

Watched Threads