The Student Room Group

Who has the highest reputation points on the student room?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CoolCavy
Fairly sure it's @the bear possibly followed by @Plantagenet Crown
I have 112000 but am not sure where that puts me

ur sitting on 112000 ... :eek: .. some of us r still waiting to reach 100 :frown:
Original post by suraya elyas
ur sitting on 112000 ... :eek: .. some of us r still waiting to reach 100 :frown:

Here's 12 closer :wink:
Original post by CoolCavy
Here's 12 closer :wink:

hahah ...thncxxx.... :colondollar: :wink:

another 10 :wink:
Original post by Glaz
another 10 :wink:

#feeling the love...hahha thncxx...sweetyy :smile: :wink:

And another however many I have.
Original post by Andrew97

Original post by Andrew97

:smile:thankkkkkksssssss :smile: :smile: :wink:
Original post by jenhasdreams
mr GDPR say no

I can tell you that this account has the most points though https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=3 :lol:

If users were given a choice to release their rep info, would Mr GDPR be happy then? Opt In/Out system, like organ donation but more important :wink:
Original post by CTLeafez
If users were given a choice to release their rep info, would Mr GDPR be happy then? Opt In/Out system, like organ donation but more important :wink:

I can't imagine the development work for this would ever get prioritised, to be honest with you! if people want to post it in the thread though then of course they can
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
She's not number 2 :colonhash:

Agreed Cavy is#1
Original post by Sir Cumference
Me. I lost a gem back in the war.

Was there a tsr war? :eek:

If it was of any importance then maybe you need to post more?
Original post by Wired_1800
Was there a tsr war? :eek:

Yeah... Austrian user got neg repped by a Serbian user setting off a terrible chain of events... The Rep War to end all Rep Wars.

It resulted in the creation of the TSReaty of Versailles, which demanded REParations from all the losing side.
(edited 4 years ago)
Yeah... Austrian user got neg repped by a Serbian user setting off a terrible chain of events... The Rep War to end all Rep Wars.

It resulted in the creation of the TSReaty of Versailles, which demanded REParations from all the losing side.

The reparation was removing gems from the combatants?

Who knows, maybe we are at the brink of a new conflict.

The reparations were mostly taken from the Rhinestoneland
Original post by the bear
i'm on 153688

you are probably Number Two

:teehee:

Well deserved, but also just a teeny bit bonkers. :colone:

Resentment has beem building up ever since in GeRepMany, where many feel that the annexation of SaarRepLand was ill judged. Inevitably this will lead to Reparmament and demands for Repensraum.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Resentment has beem building up ever since in GeRepMany, where many feel that the annexation of SaarRepLand was ill judged. Inevitably this will lead to Reparmament and demands for Repensraum.

But one of the terms of the TSReaty of Versallies stated GeRepmany can’t maintain a social group of users with a total rep gem count greater than 3,000.

I was concerned hearing that this Beer Hall Troll Thread trying to start a coup, the leader was permanently banned but I heard the moderator who did it has sympathies so may unban him sooner than the initial punishment...
Original post by Wired_1800
The reparation was removing gems from the combatants?

Who knows, maybe we are at the brink of a new conflict.

the "Elite" Republican Guard will be involved.

Quick Reply

Latest