The Student Room Group

KCL MSc physio

Hey has anyone heard back from/ got an interview from kings yet for MSc physio? applied at the start of December and heard nothing. Have interviews from other unis I applied to weeks after kings
Hey there,
Ive applied for Kings BSc physio near the end of December. I only Just got an interview date 2 weeks ago and my interview is on the 26th Feb. Kings was my latest reply So i would wait???
Hope i helped, hopefully we Will meet in september 😁😁
I've also applied to kings Msc Physio and heard nothing! neither has my friend. its the last one I am waiting to hear back from as well :frown:
Original post by bethanyhannah2
Hey has anyone heard back from/ got an interview from kings yet for MSc physio? applied at the start of December and heard nothing. Have interviews from other unis I applied to weeks after kings

Have you heard anything yet? still nothing for me.
Original post by JohnnyWilsonsBlu
Haven't heard back yet either

I ended up having a skype interview a few days ago
Reply 5
How did you guys get on? I’ve been really lucky and been offered a place for September...if we actually get to start then 😭😂
Original post by KatieA20
How did you guys get on? I’ve been really lucky and been offered a place for September...if we actually get to start then

I got put on the waitlist! But got an offer from st George so I will be going there! best of luck with Kings! I loved the look of the course I'm sure you will love it :smile:
Looking into applying to this course myself in the future, what's the timetable like do you know?

On the website it has it's 4 days, a mix of in person and online learning but doesn't really give a lot of info surrounding placements...

Are placements in the first year? Would love to know any extra info x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending