The Student Room Group

How many universities have you heard back from?

Poll

How many universities have you heard back from?

Deadline day has passed - Hopefully by this point you've had some responses to get you through the winter months :lol:

But how many have you heard from?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 8472
Deadline day has passed - Hopefully by this point you've had some responses to get you through the winter months :lol:

Heard back from Liverpool, Sheffield, Manchester and Leeds for Law since November (applied November 11th). Bristol have been making me wait for 10 weeks tho the ****ing c*nts and i still haven’t had ANY response LOL
Not yet :emo:

tbh I only sent it off yesterday so not expecting anything :lol:
none and I applied on 13.11 - I know I applied to a much less popular course last year so I shouldn't expect to have as many offers now as I had last year, but ngl I'm a little worried :s-smilie:
(edited 4 years ago)
Just the one so far, doesn't change the mission though, the mission is to study hard and make sure I get the grades I need!:kungfu: I am expecting at least a conditional from my preferred choice but we just have to wait and see, until then, the graft continues:cyber:. The uni that I have had an offer from is my 2nd choice so that is good insurance.:blush:
3 out of 5 received so far. Applied last week of November.
Just got my first offer back :woo:
well done on everyone's offers so far

if you're still waiting I have hope for you that you'll do well
Reply 8
3/3; all conditional offers.

Have my firm in mind already.
Reply 9
all of them. got an offer from them all but going to uclan since that is my best option
4, st andrews are gonna be taking a while :emo:
Got an offer from 1 but had interview for 1 today and did the entrance test for imperial last week so waiting on 3 other offers and an interview offer from imperial now. I applied about 2 weeks before Christmas
All 5 of mine (:
UOB
Loughborough,
Aston,
Nottingham trent,
And Birm City
(:
Uob is definitely my first choice as the location just works so much better for me and my needs than Loughborough (3 hour train journey home when it takes an hour or so to drive there??! I don't drive so a uni with good train transportation is deffo a must. Also live fairly close to Birmingham so i could be home in just over an hour if i wanted to) :smile:

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting to hear back!
I've had 2 offers officially, and was given a verbal offer at an interview/audition, so just waiting for track to update that. I've got 2 more auditions/interviews, so hopefully it'll be good news from them too.
I've applied for music at Surrey, Southampton, Sussex and Middlesex and music performance at Chichester.
Original post by 8472

I’ve got all responses from mine now (however my deadline was the oxbridge deadline of October 15th).
I got 4 offers for mech eng from imperial Lancaster Loughborough and UCL and a rejection from oxford
Original post by Glaz
Not yet :emo:

tbh I only sent it off yesterday so not expecting anything :lol:

Original post by Glaz

So soon??? OMG what uni? you lucky person!!!
I’ve heard from 4 (warwick, Liverpool, Lancaster and Nottingham) and am waiting on Edinburgh
I have no idea who I’ll firm (although everyone is telling me to firm Warwick:ahhhhh: and I don’t think I want to?!)
Original post by Glaz

Seems like you received a quick offer too lol :^_^:; I sent my application away on the 9th of January and received all 3 in quick succession.
Original post by HotterThanHell
So soon??? OMG what uni? you lucky person!!!

Original post by Strelzo
Seems like you received a quick offer too lol :^_^:; I sent my application away on the 9th of January and received all 3 in quick succession.

Thanks both :jumphug: and good luck!!!
Reply 19
Original post by Strelzo

Wow, congrats! Which unis? Another question for you -- are the offers in Track or did you have to log into the portal for each uni to see them?

Quick Reply

Latest