Want more information about this university?

Interviews at University of Manchester (Fashion)

Watch
rebeccahall_
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Has anyone applied to any of the fashion courses at Uni of Manchester? More importantly, has anyone had an interview? I've got an interview for Fashion Buying coming up and I am wondering what it could be like.
GatoMessi
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by rebeccahall_)
Has anyone applied to any of the fashion courses at Uni of Manchester? More importantly, has anyone had an interview? I've got an interview for Fashion Buying coming up and I am wondering what it could be like.
No I haven't had an interview at University of Manchester, though I did at Fashion Retail Academy for Fashion Business Management course.

Typical interviews could be ask you why do you want to studying the course, why at Manchester, what is your future goals, some may ask you about fashion to make sure you really know about fashion. Could be ask what is your favourite brands, or asking latest fashion news and so on.
maceyg123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I had mine back in November and it’s super chill like it’s more of a get to know you. Interviewers have your personal statement with stuff they want to ask you about from it so have a read over your personal statement again to familiarise yourself with what you wrote. It was so good to get to meet some of the girls (it was all girls for mine) I’ll be with next year and it really affirmed that UoM was where I wanted to go because I had originally planned to do the interview but to go to MMU. Hope something in this helped if you haven’t had your interview yet, good luck hehe Xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
62.08%
I don't have everything I need (91)
37.92%

Watched Threads