The Student Room Group

[Official] Keble College Applicants 2020

This poll is closed

Did you originally apply to Keble?

Yes 67%
No, I was reallocated33%
Total votes: 12
Seeing as there wasn't a thread for it, I thought I'd go ahead and start the Keble one! I got an offer for Human Sciences at Keble and want to meet others who will be at the college this October (assuming our A levels go to plan of course) If you have an offer please share which subject it is for below!

tagging @04MR17 so it can be added to the list :wink:
(edited 4 years ago)
Hello! I got an offer to study biology at Keble :smile:
Hi! I got an offer for Biomedical Sciences :smile:
Original post by Siobha
Seeing as there wasn't a thread for it, I thought I'd go ahead and start the Keble one! I got an offer for Human Sciences at Keble and want to meet others who will be at the college this October (assuming our A levels go to plan of course) If you have an offer please share which subject it is for below!

Added this thread to a directory list of Oxford threads, and given it a nice Red title. :biggrin:
Hi I've gotten an offer for Archaeology and Anthropology at Keble and I'm looking forward to not having to walk too far for lectures.
Original post by screepadeep

unlikely you’ll even see this but I did my interview at Keble for human sciences last week and I’m wondering how the course was/is at Keble specifically.

Quick Reply