olivia1750
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How on earth do I revise for A Level Product Design??? Any tips?
Aimiemay7
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by olivia1750)
How on earth do I revise for A Level Product Design??? Any tips?
Do you have a textbook or revision guide? If not I would suggest buying one since it helps for definitions and for finding out exactly what you need to revise.

Flashcards are useful for properties of materials and definitions such as the definition for tensile strength.

I would suggest picking one specific metal, wood and plastic to learn in detail - one that you think you could use for the vast majority of situations. This means that you don’t have to revise in detail for so many materials and also you’ll be really good at that specific one.

There are loads of quizzes on the internet about product design which could be useful to use.

Also make sure that you revise the later things in the spec because whenever I’m revising I always seem to start back at the beginning so I know a lot about materials properties and not much about anything after half way through the spec.

I hope this is useful in some way. Good luck.
olivia1750
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thanks so much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (123)
41.41%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (33)
11.11%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (22)
7.41%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (67)
22.56%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (33)
11.11%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
6.4%

Watched Threads