Nwxr
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Knockout)
How many games have you been?
0 and I will never go to any because I would rather watch highlights or full game on tv
Nwxr
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
How many games have you been?
Anyway why do you care? Does you team need more good supporters like me?
Knockout
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Nwxr)
Anyway why do you care? Does you team need more good supporters like me?
(Original post by Nwxr)
0 and I will never go to any because I would rather watch highlights or full game on tv
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ typical United fan
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Nwxr)
oh come on mate :laugh:
Nwxr
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by gjd800)
oh come on mate :laugh:
That's highlights if we even do anything good throughout the 90mins under Mr Bean ole
Knockout
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nwxr)
That's highlights if we even do anything good throughout the 90mins under Mr Bean ole
Have some respect for him. At least he isn't like Jose calling fans plastic
Nwxr
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ typical United fan
Have to still support them and act like a supporter regardless of how rubbish we've been but good things to come
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Nwxr)
all for Ole being at the wheel, me
ScarletMacaw
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
My local team is in the Championship :cool:
Deggs_14
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I don’t think they’d be in the big leagues like the premier league, just local games?
AnonymousNoMore
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You're acting like everyone has the funds to go to the games, it's like 70 quid a ticket. That's ridiculous.
Most people don't support their local side as its probably non league, and they want to see quality.
And boxing is just all about money now as well, wouldn't be surprised if those fights were rigged, especially the ruiz Joshua 2 fight
Knockout
Rep:
?
(Original post by Andrew_d)
You're acting like everyone has the funds to go to the games, it's like 70 quid a ticket. That's ridiculous.
Most people don't support their local side as its probably non league, and they want to see quality.
And boxing is just all about money now as well, wouldn't be surprised if those fights were rigged, especially the ruiz Joshua 2 fight
Tickets cost like Β£20 for Man Utd if you're under 21. And yeah I believe the rematch was rigged.
AnonymousNoMore
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Tickets cost like Β£20 for Man Utd if you're under 21. And yeah I believe the rematch was rigged.
And if you don't live in Manchester? Don't see why you're so personally offended by people supporting a club, like there's more important stuff to worry about.
braindumble36
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm from Bristol, but I'm a massive Huddersfield Town fan. I was that weird kid with their room covered in league one players and not even local ones, but to be fair my mum's side of the family are all also massive Town fans
Nwxr
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Andrew_d)
And if you don't live in Manchester? Don't see why you're so personally offended by people supporting a club, like there's more important stuff to worry about.
He's being an egghead, that's all.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (233)
67.15%
No (114)
32.85%

Watched Threads