nabila.elas17
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m currently in Year 12, studying A-level Biology, Chemistry & Physics. I’m looking to apply for Paramedic Sciences at University. Is there any courses with low entry requirements? (Preferably under Bs).
mnot
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nabila.elas17)
I’m currently in Year 12, studying A-level Biology, Chemistry & Physics. I’m looking to apply for Paramedic Sciences at University. Is there any courses with low entry requirements? (Preferably under Bs).
Get on google and find out, search: "paramedic sciences" EXAMPLE university.
The course will be one of the top links then click entry requirements.

You can do 2 or 3 searches like this a minute as it very easy to just alter each uni name in the search bar. League tables are a way of finding a giant list of unis that offer your course (but I wouldn't recommend using them for anything else).

Once you've found 10ish potential unis you like, i recommend searching the courses on which uni & unistats for a bit more detail.
RufusA
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
See if you can find a copy of HEAP 2020 (https://www.amazon.co.uk/HEAP-2020-U.../dp/1912943107) at your college or in your local library.

Flick to the Subject Tables and find Paramedic Sciences. This will list all universities in the UK which currently offer this course grouped by entry requirements (usually UCAS points equivalent). There's also usually useful information about other requirements e.g. interviews, work experience, PS etc.

You'll need to check the 2021 version when you actually come to apply!
bookxw0rm2002
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
google it!!!! lmao
emiloujess
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello!

After a quick search using the UCAS tool, quite a few unis accept BBC and under (for entry in 2019). These include:

- Northampton (BBC)
- Staffordshire (BBC)
- Suffolk (BBC)
- Coventry (BCC)
- Queen Margaret Edinburgh (BCC)
- St George's London (BCC)
- Wolverhampton (BCC)
- University of the West of Scotland (CDD)

Hope this helps. It's always good to apply to one-two aspirational choices that you REALLY want to go to, two mid-level choices that are realistic for you and you like, and a lower backup that you wouldn't mind as your insurance
nabila.elas17
Rep:
?
(Original post by bookxw0rm2002)
google it!!!! lmao
I have, I wouldn’t have asked otherwise😂. I was just asking if anyone knew in particular of any universities that have lower entry requirements that what they usually ask for.
nabila.elas17
Rep:
?
(Original post by emiloujess)
Hello!

After a quick search using the UCAS tool, quite a few unis accept BBC and under (for entry in 2019). These include:

- Northampton (BBC)
- Staffordshire (BBC)
- Suffolk (BBC)
- Coventry (BCC)
- Queen Margaret Edinburgh (BCC)
- St George's London (BCC)
- Wolverhampton (BCC)
- University of the West of Scotland (CDD)

Hope this helps. It's always good to apply to one-two aspirational choices that you REALLY want to go to, two mid-level choices that are realistic for you and you like, and a lower backup that you wouldn't mind as your insurance
Thanks a lot!! This really helps.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (180)
61.64%
Yes- I don't like it (12)
4.11%
No- I want it (78)
26.71%
No- I don't want it (22)