mdnvmpr
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Would anyone be interested in seeing old A-Level Essays I wrote throughout sixth form? I got an A in the final exam and an A* in the coursework following the AQA Exam board.
The topics we covered were:
The making of modern Britain (1945-2007)
The making of a Superpower ( USA 1853-1945)
My coursework piece was on the Fall of the Roman Empire.

Do let me know if any of these are of interest to you otherwise I’ll be binning them
Megs2001xox
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
I'd happily take anything you've got. I do the same courses and im currently failing my mocks tee hee how did u find the best way to revise Britian?
Megs2001xox
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by mdnvmpr)
Would anyone be interested in seeing old A-Level Essays I wrote throughout sixth form? I got an A in the final exam and an A* in the coursework following the AQA Exam board.
The topics we covered were:
The making of modern Britain (1945-2007)
The making of a Superpower ( USA 1853-1945)
My coursework piece was on the Fall of the Roman Empire.

Do let me know if any of these are of interest to you otherwise I’ll be binning them
also, by any chance do you remember the questions for the essay questions you got last year?
Chloe20.0
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Do you still have these? I would be of great interest as I currently study both of them components!
mdnvmpr
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by Chloe20.0)
Do you still have these? I would be of great interest as I currently study both of them components!
don't think so, sorry! Can help with essay writing though if you have specific questions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (229)
41.94%
The paper was reasonable (233)
42.67%
Not feeling great about that exam... (50)
9.16%
It was TERRIBLE (34)
6.23%

Watched Threads