Univerisity of Sunderland Primary Ed interview

Watch this thread
laurencollingx
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, i have an interview tomorrow at Sunderland University for Primary Education. I'm a little worried because i tried to ring last night because i have a few questrions regarding the interview and i was wondering if anyone on here could potentially be able to help. I don't have a drivers lisence or a passport so i don't have any photographic identitfication but in the invite email it says i need to bring one with me. what else would i be able to bring? Thank You.
UniversityOfSunderland
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
birth certificate
college/school pass
household bill

(Original post by laurencollingx)
Hi, i have an interview tomorrow at Sunderland University for Primary Education. I'm a little worried because i tried to ring last night because i have a few questrions regarding the interview and i was wondering if anyone on here could potentially be able to help. I don't have a drivers lisence or a passport so i don't have any photographic identitfication but in the invite email it says i need to bring one with me. what else would i be able to bring? Thank You.
Hi Lauren,

A birth certificate will also be accepted if you have access to it. You could also bring a college or school pass or failing that a household bill will do.

Good luck for your interview!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (79)
68.7%
No (27)
23.48%
I didn't use it to prepare (9)
7.83%

Watched Threads