Free Skill Work Shop (Financial Systems & Business Intelligence Watch

Callum McCormick
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
We are looking for students to join our skill factory and gain skills in one of the fastest growing SAAS business analysis tools (334% Growth since IPO in 2018)

Student requirements:
  • Studying either Business, Economics, Finance or Accounting
  • Completed modules within either, Business Analysis, Information Systems, Financial Systems, Data Analytics, Supply Chain Management, FP&A or other relevant field of study
  • Skills within data or financial modelling (Strong Excel skills)
  • Logical and analytical thinker
  • Shown high levels of aptitude and consistent history of excellence within studies
  • Strong communication skills
  • Interest in management consulting or working within office of finance

What you will learn:

• Specific Certifications (Only available to do through an authorized partner) • Advanced skills in one of the leading Financial Systems software • Development of Financial Modelling, Data analysis, FP&A, and SCM skill sets • Access to real world financial models and Implementations • Soft skill workshops to build essential skills for consulting or finance business partner roles • Transferrable skills to multiple other career paths • Unique CV experience • Fast track to an Career with higher compensation than typical grad roles • Career advice & access to our partner network to FastTrack Job applications over typical grad schemes • Opportunity to relocate with visa support to Australia or the U.S.A • Networking opportunities with senior industry figures

Message me if interested!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (421)
67.36%
No (204)
32.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed