Lancaster University Unconditonal offer Interview Watch

Jonny012
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys, I have recently been given a date for an interview to give me the opportunity of an unconditional offer at Lancaster University, to study economics. Has anyone on here had an unconditional offer interview (or know someone that has), if so please can you offer experiences of the format, types of questions and any other details in the interview.
It would be much appreciated if someone could help me with this so I can get a gain a clearer picture.
Last edited by Jonny012; 1 month ago
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jonny012)
Hi guys, I have recently been given a date for an interview to give me the opportunity of an unconditional offer at Lancaster University, to study economics. Has anyone on here had an unconditional offer interview (or know someone that has), and offer their experience on the format, types of questions and any other details.
Would be much appreciated if someone could help me with this.
Good luck. I'm going to tag Lancaster Student Ambassador in and move this thread to Lancaster University

One piece of general advice is to re-read your PS, as it's likely questions will be derived from it as well.
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi guys, I have recently been given a date for an interview to give me the opportunity of an unconditional offer at Lancaster University, to study economics. Has anyone on here had an unconditional offer interview (or know someone that has), if so please can you offer experiences of the format, types of questions and any other details in the interview.
It would be much appreciated if someone could help me with this so I can get a gain a clearer picture.
Hi Jonny,
People are not allowed share much detail on the questions they get asked at interviews. I don't know for sure, but you're likely to spend the day looking around campus, having talks from your department, being able to talk to staff and students etc.
Remember you will still have your conditional offer if you don't get given the unconditional - it's mostly a chance for staff to check that your application is correct and you're an ideal candidate for the economics course.
If you have anymore questions then let me know!
Charlotte
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Hello, was it quoted in your UCAS track that you was getting an unconditional interview or did you get a separate email or letter? Also if you don’t mind me asking what are your predicted grades?

Thanks
Jonny012
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I received a separate letter within a week of receiving my conditional offer, my predicted grades were A*A*A(maths, economics and further maths respectively) and my gcse grades were 9988777766A. I also achieved an A in my EPQ. Hope this helps.
Last edited by Jonny012; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (447)
59.13%
Yes- I don't like it (42)
5.56%
No- I want it (217)
28.7%
No- I don't want it (50)
6.61%

Watched Threads