Attempting to get grades! Watch

honeyblossom321
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello No-one or everyone This is my first post on this blog and it probably wont be my last . I am using this to help motivate me to study when i may not be feeling like it and to hopefully inspire other people to revise for their exams. Good bye for now. See you soon?
Last edited by honeyblossom321; 1 month ago
holly6901
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Good luck with your exams. btw what are you studying and what level
honeyblossom321
Rep:
?
(Original post by holly6901)
Good luck with your exams. btw what are you studying and what level
Hi Holly, I am currently studying at GCSE level and the subjects I take are: Maths, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English Languange, English Literature, French, Statistics, Food + Nutrition and Geography
honeyblossom321
Rep:
?
Hello again. For my first post I though I would include how I create a revision timetable!

1) First I use a template that I got given at school (image below) that would probably easily recreated on word
2) Then I block out my school day
3) Third I block out any clubs that I do afterschool such as maths revision club *very exciting!*
4) Then I block out the time I usually have my dinner - Most important! -
5) Then I add what I want to be revising that evening
6) Finally I attempt to stick to the timetable which sometimes can be difficult but hopefully by posting on this blog I will be more motivated to revise!

Name:  IMG_E6929.JPG
Views: 15
Size:  49.2 KB I hope this has helped if you were struggling at where to start
holly6901
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by honeyblossom321)
Hi Holly, I am currently studying at GCSE level and the subjects I take are: Maths, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English Languange, English Literature, French, Statistics, Food + Nutrition and Geography
cool I'm in year 12 so I understand what you're going through
honeyblossom321
Rep:
?
Hello, today I am going to share how I like to revise for my exams.

1) First I like to go onto Quizlet and make my flash cards to ensure they are correct - on the front I like to put questions to make them easier to remember
2) Then I divide one medium 'record card' into 6
3) I cut these so I have 6 small flash cards
4) Next, I hole punch the right corners
5) Then I transfer what I wrote on Quizlet to the flash cards
6) Finally I use a treasury tag to keep them all together

These flash cards are very portable which is one of the reasons I find them so useful! I hope this helped.
honeyblossom321
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hello, I have mocks coming up very soon but I am not going to lie I am finding it difficult to find the motivation to do my homework which I ideally need to do before my revision. This could be because I was preparing for my Food tech exam which I had today or maybe because lets be honest homework is a little boring! I am going to try to do my English homework tonight ( due Wednesday) which incorporates revision tasks into it. Wish me luck : )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (471)
66.71%
No (235)
33.29%

Watched Threads