Attempting to get grades! Watch
1) First I use a template that I got given at school (image below) that would probably easily recreated on word
2) Then I block out my school day
3) Third I block out any clubs that I do afterschool such as maths revision club *very exciting!*
4) Then I block out the time I usually have my dinner - Most important! -
5) Then I add what I want to be revising that evening
6) Finally I attempt to stick to the timetable which sometimes can be difficult but hopefully by posting on this blog I will be more motivated to revise!
I hope this has helped if you were struggling at where to start
Hi Holly, I am currently studying at GCSE level and the subjects I take are: Maths, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English Languange, English Literature, French, Statistics, Food + Nutrition and Geography
1) First I like to go onto Quizlet and make my flash cards to ensure they are correct - on the front I like to put questions to make them easier to remember
2) Then I divide one medium 'record card' into 6
3) I cut these so I have 6 small flash cards
4) Next, I hole punch the right corners
5) Then I transfer what I wrote on Quizlet to the flash cards
6) Finally I use a treasury tag to keep them all together
These flash cards are very portable which is one of the reasons I find them so useful! I hope this helped.