king1234567890
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hi,
I would really appreciate it if anyone could answer these questions regarding my devised drama piece (component 1) on Monday. Is the devised piece 15 marks? and is the highest grade possible a level 5?. For the portfolio what is the highest grade?. Drama
Thank you in advance
hweller
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi! I do a different exam board so may not be exactly the same but for us the devised was out of 15 and the portfolio was out of 30 then an evaluation was out of 15 as well. The highest grade we could get in this was a 9 as all the marks from the different components are added together to work out the total percentage at the end. Hope that's slightly helpful, sorry if not
king1234567890
Rep:
?
(Original post by hweller)
Hi! I do a different exam board so may not be exactly the same but for us the devised was out of 15 and the portfolio was out of 30 then an evaluation was out of 15 as well. The highest grade we could get in this was a 9 as all the marks from the different components are added together to work out the total percentage at the end. Hope that's slightly helpful, sorry if not
Thank You so much, i think Edexel this performance is worth 40% of the GCSE. Theirs a criteria online published by Edexcel but it only goes up to a 5. Thank you once again, really appreciate it!
hweller
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by king1234567890)
Thank You so much, i think Edexel this performance is worth 40% of the GCSE. Theirs a criteria online published by Edexcel but it only goes up to a 5. Thank you once again, really appreciate it!
Yes our devised section is 40% too so likely to work in much the same way!
No worries!
tasneem.016
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
how do you guys revise for drama. i do WJEC and i find the written assessments so hardd.
hweller
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Our written exam involves a live theatre review and analysing a play text (DNA). For the theatre review, I created a poster with three key scenes that I've tried to learn the different aspects of (eg lighting, sound, costume, character interaction, mood etc) so I can look at the question and pretty much always know I can find enough stuff to write about.
Practising questions are key as well, even just in note form to get you thinking quickly
king1234567890
Rep:
?
(Original post by tasneem.016)
how do you guys revise for drama. i do WJEC and i find the written assessments so hardd.
Sorry but we're just on component one, we haven't actually done written assesements.
king1234567890
Rep:
?
I'm so stressed for the exam, It's on Monday and I personally know all my lines but my other group members don't and i know we graded individually but if they forget their lines i won't be able to say mine because it won't make sense
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (581)
34.24%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (698)
41.13%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (341)
20.09%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (77)
4.54%

Watched Threads