The Student Room Group

Cass Msc Global Finance online???

Hi

I am thinking abou applying to a masters and I saw that Cass offers an online masters called Msc in Global Finance. Is it good and reputable when compared with other Cass finance related masters?
Would it be better to do a presencial masters and stop working or keep working and do the online.

Working at an Investment Bank in a Middle office analyst.

Thanks.
Original post by tigggg
Hi

I am thinking abou applying to a masters and I saw that Cass offers an online masters called Msc in Global Finance. Is it good and reputable when compared with other Cass finance related masters?
Would it be better to do a presencial masters and stop working or keep working and do the online.

Working at an Investment Bank in a Middle office analyst.

Thanks.

Hello @tigggg :smile:

I hope you are well. As you are interested in pursuing an online masters programme you may be interested in our online, part-time programme delivered at Warwick Business School in partnership with the Bank of England.

https://www.wbs.ac.uk/courses/postgraduate/global-central-banking-and-financial-regulation/

If you would like any further information or have any questions please let me know and I would be happy to help.

Francesca
WBS Official Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending