sakalata
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello,
I failed the IB Diploma (had the finals during the May session last year) with 19/24 points being my score.

It was obviously upsetting at the time but I didn't care as much as I should've (and eventually forgot) about the possibility of resits in November - but now I do.

I got accepted into a 'university' with my high school diploma - and I really fooled myself thinking it was a good choice and opportunity to start all over. It wasn't.

Now I really need my IB Diploma - both so I can get into an actual university and to wash away the unbearable shame that I've been living with since.

My intention is to resit 2-3 subjects in the upcoming May session so I can have it by July. Do I need to get in touch with an IB school here first or go on the IBO website first? Do I need to contact my former IB school before any of this? Also, when's the deadline for applying ?
P.S. _ I did IB at a school in Eastern Europe and have moved to Spain for university, if context is necessary.

If there is anyone here who studies in Barcelona (or other parts of Spain at the very least), any kind of information or help will be much appreciated.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (420)
67.42%
No (203)
32.58%

Watched Threads