How do you keep someone loving you? Watch

LKLKLK
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My girlfriend is sooo beautiful and amazing and perfect in every way! I need her in my life! Aldo I'm getting paranoid. I keep messaging her throughout the day but she never seems to answer me then when we talk with each other she just gives me short answers and never asks me questions. Maybe, it's just my paranoia again and I should go back to the doctor but I am getting more and more worried about this. It feel like no matter what I get there it isn't enough. Should I buy her more things?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by LKLKLK)
My girlfriend is sooo beautiful and amazing and perfect in every way! I need her in my life! Aldo I'm getting paranoid. I keep messaging her throughout the day but she never seems to answer me then when we talk with each other she just gives me short answers and never asks me questions. Maybe, it's just my paranoia again and I should go back to the doctor but I am getting more and more worried about this. It feel like no matter what I get there it isn't enough. Should I buy her more things?
Talk to her about how you feel! Maybe she is a little paranoid or unsure herself about how you feel, or she has something going on at home etc?
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can't, how people feel is not entirely in your control.
Surnia
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Does she study or work? She doesn't have to be on hand to answer lots of your texts and may be getting fed up with them. Talk to her. And don't get unnecessary presents, you can't buy true love!
LKLKLK
Rep:
?
(Original post by Surnia)
Does she study or work? She doesn't have to be on hand to answer lots of your texts and may be getting fed up with them. Talk to her. And don't get unnecessary presents, you can't buy true love!
I think she just started Year 4 but I don't no if she's working yet
LKLKLK
Rep:
?
(Original post by DiddyDecAlt)
You can't, how people feel is not entirely in your control.
But she my true love and were met to be together forever and ever and I cant lose her. I wish I could make her love me
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
But she my true love and were met to be together forever and ever and I cant lose her. I wish I could make her love me
You should work on your clinginess.
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Your paranoia is more likely to push her away if anything...
LKLKLK
Rep:
?
But I cant lose her!
Issakatie
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Clingyness isn't usually seen as attractive
People in relationships like varying levels of closeness, but an unhealthy need for someone is usually not desired
LKLKLK
Rep:
?
(Original post by Issakatie)
Clingyness isn't usually seen as attractive
People in relationships like varying levels of closeness, but an unhealthy need for someone is usually not desired
I understand. I just wish she was with me right now. I love her so much
YaliaV
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You shouldn’t put anyone on a pedestal and you can’t buy love. Your whole attitude is unhealthy and you need to work on yourself before you get into a relationship.
5hyl33n
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This sounds like a very unhealthy relationship to me. You sound obsessive and possessive. Just meet up with her and ask what she wants.
YaliaV
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
But I cant lose her!
Your would be fine without her. Your attitude is a bit scary to be honest.
Last edited by YaliaV; 1 month ago
Torigracex
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You say she’s the love of your life but you don’t know what year she’s in or whether she’s working again yet?
LKLKLK
Rep:
?
(Original post by YaliaV)
You shouldn’t put anyone on a pedestal and you can’t buy love. Your whole attitude is unhealthy and you need to work on yourself before you get into a relationship.
But I have nothing and I have no way of improving my life. Ive hit rock bottom. I dont know what to do these days. I feel like im just surviving but not living.
username4966870
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Troll
LKLKLK
Rep:
?
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
This sounds like a very unhealthy relationship to me. You sound obsessive and possessive. Just meet up with her and ask what she wants.
I see her every week day while she walks to school.
Sammylou40
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Wait, year 4? As in 7 years old???
YaliaV
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
But I have nothing and I have no way of improving my life. Ive hit rock bottom. I dont know what to do these days. I feel like im just surviving but not living.
Nobody else can fill a void in your life. Are you depressed a lot?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.75%
No (265)
33.25%

Watched Threads