University of Gloucestershire - Francis Close Hall Watch

LKFox12
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi!

Is anyone else going to the University of Gloucestershire in September 2020? Especially the FCH campus? I’ve accepted my unconditional offer to study Criminology and have applied for Pitsville Accommodation!

We have started a group chat for people going to FCH so feel free to add me on snapchat to join! (@lauren.foxx)
Cat_xox
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by LKFox12)
Hi!

Is anyone else going to the University of Gloucestershire in September 2020? Especially the FCH campus? I’ve accepted my unconditional offer to study Criminology and have applied for Pitsville Accommodation!

We have started a group chat for people going to FCH so feel free to add me on snapchat to join! (@lauren.foxx)
Do you mind if I join would like to know some people before I go??
LKFox12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Cat_xox)
Do you mind if I join would like to know some people before I go??
absolutely not! Add me on snap and i’ll add you straight in
jasminehaines
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi!

Hey I’ve also accepted an unconditional offer and applied for pitsville accommodation! I’ll be studying psychology and criminology😊 id love to join if that’s okay?
LKFox12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by jasminehaines)
Hey I’ve also accepted an unconditional offer and applied for pitsville accommodation! I’ll be studying psychology and criminology😊 id love to join if that’s okay?
Hey! of course add me on snapchat
jasminehaines
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey! of course add me on snapchat
Amazing i’ll add you now😊
Walkersophie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by jasminehaines)
hey, I’m looking to study psychology and criminology. i would love to have a chat about it?
LKFox12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Walkersophie)
hey, I’m looking to study psychology and criminology. i would love to have a chat about it?
add me on snapchat and i’ll add you to the group!
StephB02
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I've also accepted my offer to study Criminology and Psychology next year, hoping for accommodation in Pitville Village. I've sent a request on Snapchat if you could add me to the group too. Steph
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (431)
67.77%
No (205)
32.23%

Watched Threads