University of Gloucestershire - Francis Close Hall

Watch
LKFox12
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi!

Is anyone else going to the University of Gloucestershire in September 2020? Especially the FCH campus? I’ve accepted my unconditional offer to study Criminology and have applied for Pitsville Accommodation!

We have started a group chat for people going to FCH so feel free to add me on snapchat to join! (@lauren.foxx)
Cat_xox
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by LKFox12)
Hi!

Is anyone else going to the University of Gloucestershire in September 2020? Especially the FCH campus? I’ve accepted my unconditional offer to study Criminology and have applied for Pitsville Accommodation!

We have started a group chat for people going to FCH so feel free to add me on snapchat to join! (@lauren.foxx)
Do you mind if I join would like to know some people before I go??
LKFox12
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cat_xox)
Do you mind if I join would like to know some people before I go??
absolutely not! Add me on snap and i’ll add you straight in
jasminehaines
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi!

Hey I’ve also accepted an unconditional offer and applied for pitsville accommodation! I’ll be studying psychology and criminology😊 id love to join if that’s okay?
LKFox12
Rep:
?
(Original post by jasminehaines)
Hey I’ve also accepted an unconditional offer and applied for pitsville accommodation! I’ll be studying psychology and criminology😊 id love to join if that’s okay?
Hey! of course add me on snapchat
jasminehaines
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey! of course add me on snapchat
Amazing i’ll add you now😊
Walkersophie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jasminehaines)
hey, I’m looking to study psychology and criminology. i would love to have a chat about it?
LKFox12
Rep:
?
(Original post by Walkersophie)
hey, I’m looking to study psychology and criminology. i would love to have a chat about it?
add me on snapchat and i’ll add you to the group!
StephB02
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I've also accepted my offer to study Criminology and Psychology next year, hoping for accommodation in Pitville Village. I've sent a request on Snapchat if you could add me to the group too. Steph
Ashleigh.poole
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey! I’ve also added you, hope that’s ok! I’m studying magazine journalism in September (on Park campus) but I’ll be living at home so looking to make some friends first 😊 x
Last edited by Ashleigh.poole; 1 year ago
Em12345101
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi!

I’d love to join this as well?? I’ve just accepted my offer to study History at FCH 😊😊x
LKFox12
Rep:
?
(Original post by Em12345101)
I’d love to join this as well?? I’ve just accepted my offer to study History at FCH 😊😊x
yes of course add me! lauren.foxx
13ir01
Badges: 3
Report 1 year ago
Hi I've accepted an unconditional for Landscape Architecture which is at FCH too, and put down Pittville as my first choice. Don't have snapchat yet but might get it soon. Great to hear someone else going to the same place! See you there!
LKFox12
Rep:
?
(Original post by 13ir01)
Hi I've accepted an unconditional for Landscape Architecture which is at FCH too, and put down Pittville as my first choice. Don't have snapchat yet but might get it soon. Great to hear someone else going to the same place! See you there!
Hey! do you have facebook instead as thats where the groupchat is now anyway as there’s 130+ people in the group now.
13ir01
Report 1 year ago
Hey! do you have facebook instead as thats where the groupchat is now anyway as there’s 130+ people in the group now.
Hey, yes I do - can you add me?
13ir01
Report 1 year ago
Hey, yes I do - can you add me?
What's the group called?
LKFox12
Rep:
?
What's the group called?

https://www.facebook.com/lxuren.foxx

that’s my profile link, message me and i’ll add you to the group!
username5328858
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi!

Hi! I've applied there'll be studying Primary Education if I go there & my lectures will be at FCH. I know a few current students who study at FCH and really like it there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (68)
19.1%
Virtual accommodation tour (51)
14.33%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.78%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.84%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.09%
Taster lectures or seminars (76)
21.35%
Speak to current students studying my course (81)
22.75%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (15)
4.21%
Fun online activities or experiences (13)
3.65%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.25%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.69%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
1.97%

Watched Threads