The Student Room Group

Airbus Engineering Degree Apprenticeship 2020

Just wondering if there Is anyone attending the assessment day on the 20th Feb?
Im attending on 18th of February.
Reply 2
Original post by Tanya_171

When did you receive an invitation? I applied in December and have heard nothing either way so far?
Original post by jaredm97
When did you receive an invitation? I applied in December and have heard nothing either way so far?

I received my invitation on the 16 of Jan but I applied 1 week after the cycle started. I would say it takes about 1 month or so.
Reply 4
Original post by Marco2019
Im attending on 18th of February.

So am I
Awesome look forward to seeing you there
Reply 6
Hi ,yea i got an email recently and quite nervous cause especially the one on one interview don’t have a clue on what type of questions they might ask
Reply 7
Original post by Tanya_171

Hi, yea I received an email a few days ago and quite nervous cause I am not sure how it’s going to be especially with the one on one interview what kind of questions they ask and all
Original post by hachi123
So am I

Same - would it be beneficial to get to know each other before attending in a group chat so that we have some familiar faces when we get there?
Reply 9
Original post by dhireshnathwani
Same - would it be beneficial to get to know each other before attending in a group chat so that we have some familiar faces when we get there?

When’s your interview
Original post by JonSen18
When’s your interview

tomorrow in Bristol, how about you?

Thursday in Chester, what did you apply for??
Original post by JonSen18
Thursday in Chester, what did you apply for??

the engineering degree apprenticeship
the engineering degree apprenticeship

Ahh same
Reply 14

I'll see you there. :smile:
I've got an interview for engineering degree apprenticeship tomorrow, I'm staying at the premier inn right next to it in filton, if anyone's around let me know
Reply 16
I've got one in two weeks time. How has everyone found the assessment day??
I thought the interview went well, was my first ever interview, unfortunately I got rejected but I'm applying to dozens more. I asked for interview feedback but they haven't given it yet
Reply 18
Original post by jamesmcfadyen4
I thought the interview went well, was my first ever interview, unfortunately I got rejected but I'm applying to dozens more. I asked for interview feedback but they haven't given it yet

Oh that's cool, shame you didn't get through. I'm kinda in the same position as you - I'm applying to loads in the hope I'll get a couple of them!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending