Will dropping AS affect my offer condition? Watch

beautiful_tae
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi all,

I received conditional offers for Biochemistry at Imperial, Bristol, Warwick and Leicester. I take biology, chemistry, maths a levels, epq and as physics. I am thinking about dropping AS physics after how badly i did in the mocks. Will it affect my offer condition especially Imperial college London? Will they withdraw my offer even though their offer condition does not include AS physics? I dont know what to do and this is bothering me a lot.

thanks.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by beautiful_tae)
Hi all,

I received conditional offers for Biochemistry at Imperial, Bristol, Warwick and Leicester. I take biology, chemistry, maths a levels, epq and as physics. I am thinking about dropping AS physics after how badly i did in the mocks. Will it affect my offer condition especially Imperial college London? Will they withdraw my offer even though their offer condition does not include AS physics? I dont know what to do and this is bothering me a lot.

thanks.
Ring them up and talk to them *before* making the decision to drop the AS level. If they'll give you written confirmation in writing that dropping the AS won't change your offer then drop it. If they say you can't drop it then sit the exam and draw pictures of unicorns all over the paper (a fail isn't the same as dropping it )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Imperial College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Jun '20
    Thu, 25 Jun '20
    Sat, 19 Sep '20

Has your university offer been reduced?