payalvaja
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi there im currently in year 13 and i need help in my level 3 health and social care course for unit 17: P1: Describe concepts, types, causes and effects of mental health conditions. i need help in this if anyone has done this please share the work and how to do this
Last edited by payalvaja; 1 month ago
CC!
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi. I studied GCSE Health and Social care and am currently doing it as first year L3 at college. Unless it states otherwise, it is usually best to choose two or three examples and work from that. Ie choose two or three mental health conditions - research them on Google. Eg anxiety - What causes it? (eg bullying) How does it make you feel? (eg Isolated) How might it affect the way you live your life? (eg might lack in self confidence). You can follow the same kind of process for the two/three examples.
payalvaja
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Thanks this might help

(Original post by CC!)
Hi. I studied GCSE Health and Social care and am currently doing it as first year L3 at college. Unless it states otherwise, it is usually best to choose two or three examples and work from that. Ie choose two or three mental health conditions - research them on Google. Eg anxiety - What causes it? (eg bullying) How does it make you feel? (eg Isolated) How might it affect the way you live your life? (eg might lack in self confidence). You can follow the same kind of process for the two/three examples.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (412)
67.21%
No (201)
32.79%

Watched Threads