Homerton College - Cambridge OFFER HOLDERS THREAD Watch

alexmatt1
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Anyone who has got an offer to study at Homerton College, many congrats - reply in this thread and post your course and grades required.

I got an offer for Engineering, unconditional (gap year student).
Last edited by ecolier; 1 month ago
LoisLame
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Human, Social and Political Sciences
Conditional offer A*AA
😎👍
I’m glad this thread has been created! I look forward to seeing you all if all goes to plan 💖
username4742034
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got pooled to Homerton for medicine
Conditions: A*A*A in maths, chem and bio any order
r3320
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
History

Conditional offer: A*AA

Hoping it all goes to plan too!!
Spoderman:)
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by alexmatt1)
Anyone who has got an offer to study at Homerton College, many congrats - reply in this thread and post your course and grades required.
If people are down, let's also start a group chat somewhere - perhaps messenger/ snapchat?

I got an offer for Engineering, unconditional (gap year student).
offer for Psychological and behavioural sciences (PBS)
conditional offer: A*A (I'm retaking two subjects)
alexmatt1
Rep:
?
(Original post by LoisLame)
Human, Social and Political Sciences
Conditional offer A*AA
😎👍
I’m glad this thread has been created! I look forward to seeing you all if all goes to plan 💖
Yeah defo - you've got this!
alexmatt1
Rep:
?
Hopefully more will join us on this thread!
TO2
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
HSPS
Conditional offer A*AA
Congrats guys! I'm praying I don't flop A levels
hudsonson
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hey! got pooled for HSPS and need 41 IB points with 776 at HL (equivalent of A*A*A)
Haggardoldkrone
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
History of Art; Unconditional A*A*A*A*
You’re all going to be amazing I’m sure of that 💪🏽💪🏽
Georgi.a
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have any of you got your letters yet? I haven't :/
alexmatt1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Georgi.a)
Have any of you got your letters yet? I haven't :/
Neither... don't worry haha
kl3086
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Law A* A A
I was pooled by homerton ! I'm so excited it's such a beautiful college!!!!
r3320
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
hey - as part of my offer (and i’m guessing most of yours) we need to send proof of our past qualifications by february? it says i will be provided with ‘further details’ of this but i haven’t been requested anything yet. i was wondering if anyone else is worrying over this?

i have all my qualifications on hand with me and i can prove them but i am just worried about missing some sort of deadline etc
Haggardoldkrone
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by r3320)
hey - as part of my offer (and i’m guessing most of yours) we need to send proof of our past qualifications by february? it says i will be provided with ‘further details’ of this but i haven’t been requested anything yet. i was wondering if anyone else is worrying over this?

i have all my qualifications on hand with me and i can prove them but i am just worried about missing some sort of deadline etc
Ahh I’m glad I’m not the only one worried about that. It’s quite frustrating, I’ve not heard anything either although to my understanding they will be providing us with details by the end of Feb and we have until the 31st of March to hand them all in I’m sure it will be fine. I hate the waiting though haha
r3320
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Haggardoldkrone)
Ahh I’m glad I’m not the only one worried about that. It’s quite frustrating, I’ve not heard anything either although to my understanding they will be providing us with details by the end of Feb and we have until the 31st of March to hand them all in I’m sure it will be fine. I hate the waiting though haha
thank you!

on a side note, i love seeing your name pop up - i remember you from the interview thread and it’s so nice to see you here.

fingers crossed we all meet in october !
LoisLame
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by r3320)

I sent them my exam results breakdown before the interview - is that what this means?? Haven’t heard anything else back from Homerton and I’m glad you flagged this up as it was bugging me 😎👍
Haggardoldkrone
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by r3320)
thank you!

on a side note, i love seeing your name pop up - i remember you from the interview thread and it’s so nice to see you here.

fingers crossed we all meet in october !
Lol it’s an interesting name choice; don’t know why I thought of it but there we go. I’m counting on seeing you there haha it’ll be an awesome time that’s for sure 👍🏽
hudsonson
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Haggardoldkrone)
hi, hopefully you got the offer holder portal email which has all the info
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
All off site social media group chats are not allowed anywhere on TSR, even via private messages.

Please do not ask for or mention them in our forums, and continue your discussions here in the thread.
Last edited by ecolier; 5 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 2 Jul '20
  • University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 3 Jul '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.75%
No (265)
33.25%

Watched Threads