The Student Room Group

I feel like I’m falling out of love with my boyfriend

We’ve been together almost two years now and I’m almost turning 20. I love him to bits and I want him to be happy but lately I’ve been feeling less excited about seeing him (we are at different universities, since September, so usually only see each other every other week). I could never stomach breaking up with him and I’m not sure if this is a phase or serious, I just want to know if there’s another explanation? I’ve only been feeling this way for a week or two. It’s only weeks away from our two year anniversary. Someone please help me explain why I’m feeling this way and how to solve it . He’s so amazing and he hasn’t done anything at all to cause this, we’ve never cheated on each other and we’ve always had a good relationship
Quick!! Communicate with your boyfriend and tell him how you feel and work through it by discussing it and you will find the answer as to why you feel that way. All we can do is guess, not spending enough time with each other for example? If you don't it will just get worse.
You might just be coming out of the honeymoon period, getting comfortable with eachother. Relationships aren't about excitement all the time and the excitement does tend to die down after a while. Doesn't necessarily mean you don't love the person though.
You haven't been feeling that way for very long,like you've loved your bf for nearly 2 years and 1-2 weeks you don't feel so loved up, so tbh I would just wait it, and don't other think it
its more likely than not that you won't be together forever... maybe its time to have a break for a while?
did you lose your v to him?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending