Should i tell my boss everything? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am leaving my job in August, i am super unhappy and have found out i got a 4 in my Maths resit so i can do my PGCE.

Anyway, the women in my work make me miserable;

They ignore me, when i try and talk they either talk over me or just ignore me.

They make little digs about me, make me answer the phone constantly whilst they talk about TV. THEN when i make a mistake, they have a go at me.

They have *****ed about me, i heard them - they made me go print and when i left the room they said immature things about me.

They just make me feel unwelcome and sad, i hate going to work. (BTW these women are like 60, not 20)

Should i tell my boss at my next appraisal? I want to but i am scared.
_.Someone_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah, they're not exactly working very professionally.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes.
Just calmly tell your boss that you would like to be transferred to another department because those coworkers are so nasty.
They refuse to reply when you ask them a question but are happy to constantly mock and badmouth you while you are working.
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't wait for an appraisal to raise problems, you need to take them to one side and tell them what is going on now.
Sammylou40
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I agree with londonmyst.
As long as you don’t turn it into a slanging match then you should speak out.
Keep a diary of things that happen so you can point it out if asked. No one should be bullied in the workplace
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.75%
No (265)
33.25%

Watched Threads