If a guy on Snapchat is ignoring me or just busy Watch

PineappleLover98
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I started talking to this guy about a year ago. Him and I have talked everyday since. We hung out for the first time about a month ago. I felt like it went great. After he snapped me and asked if I got home okay. And he would Snapchat me all the time. About a week after we hung out he started snap chatting me once a day. (Yes I know people think this is bad) but I would check his snap score and he would send like 30 in the morning, open mine 5 hours later and I would snap back he would send 50 more snaps and not open mine till the afternoon the next day. I told him if he doesn’t wanna talk to me he doesn’t have to because I do the same thing where if I don’t wanna talk to someone I just Snapchat then once a day so I am at least not being mean and leaving them on read. He told me he has just been busy since classes started again and with work. And it’s hard to believe because he snapped me all the time even when he had to work al the time and was in school. (He has been just sending me one snap a day for about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks) I feel like he’s just trying to be nice and just Isn’t interested. What do you think?
Last edited by PineappleLover98; 4 weeks ago
_.Someone_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I mean, he might just be pretty busy? Just cuz his snapscore goes up doesn't mean he is ignoring you lol, could be messaging classmates about work/homework what have you. Just see how it goes
Sammylou40
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
He is probably busy. If he doesn’t want to talk to you the. He would most likely be ignoring you fullstop
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (369)
67.21%
No (180)
32.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed