M3b00
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello!

A few questions here I guess.

1st - What universities would you suggest I start looking at for a Law & politics course?

2nd - Is it a crazy/good idea to study both together?

Is it unrealistic to expect a course to be good if the entry requirements are low?
J Papi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by M3b00)
Hello!

A few questions here I guess.

1st - What universities would you suggest I start looking at for a Law & politics course?

2nd - Is it a crazy/good idea to study both together?

Is it unrealistic to expect a course to be good if the entry requirements are low?
KCL, Warwick, QMUL (there aren't that many)
It's not crazy. The workload will probably be less than that of straight law degree
No. Entry requirements are influenced by many factors. The 'quality' of a course (however it is defined) is not one of them.
PetitePanda
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
There's also Edinburgh, Swansea and Cardiff. You could also look at Law with politics at Manchester, Royal Holloway, Lancaster and etc but there's difference in what modules you take and the course structure, especially the compulsory modules as there could be less optional modules you could take, so I should looking at what interests you of their degree. It's not a crazy idea because there many degrees like dual degrees or combined or degrees like law and politics, which allows you to be able to learn aspects for both, that exist. I agree with J Papi about its entry requirements
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (224)
67.47%
No (108)
32.53%

Watched Threads