16 types of personailty im a intp Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
You can share your results on the 16 personality types here.
_.Someone_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ESTP
Anonymous #1
cool I'm a intp
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm INTP too :five:
Anonymous #1
that's awesome so anybody else like to share their results.
yoyo polo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ISTP
Edminzodo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
INTJ
PhoenixFortune
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm INFJ. However, Myers-Briggs personality types are too binary and pretty arbitrary - I've done the test before (about 6 months ago) and came out with a completely different profile (ENTP).
Himynameisdaisy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
INTJ, but it sometimes comes out as INFJ, so I think I’m more or less 50-50 with the T and F
KatheO11
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by PhoenixFortune)
I'm INFJ. However, Myers-Briggs personality types are too binary and pretty arbitrary - I've done the test before (about 6 months ago) and came out with a completely different profile (ENTP).
That's the issue with the actual perception of mbti, being just letters of dichotomy, when in reality, if you break it down, each MBTI type is made up of cognitive functions. INFJs and ENTPs share the same cognitive functions but in a different order, it doesn't mean you're a completely different person but it could imply that you were at a different stage (possibly unhealthy) before and it caused a shift in cognitive stack at that time. So, coming to mbti, it;s better to test on your cognitive functions preference than 16 personalities which dumbs it down a lot.
PhoenixFortune
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by KatheO11)
That's the issue with the actual perception of mbti, being just letters of dichotomy, when in reality, if you break it down, each MBTI type is made up of cognitive functions. INFJs and ENTPs share the same cognitive functions but in a different order, it doesn't mean you're a completely different person but it could imply that you were at a different stage (possibly unhealthy) before and it caused a shift in cognitive stack at that time. So, coming to mbti, it;s better to test on your cognitive functions preference than 16 personalities which dumbs it down a lot.
It also comes down to how you feel at the moment you do the quiz - if you feel more confident, defiant etc. you'll be more likely to come up with extroverted tendencies. I guess a test at a single point in time isn't a great indicator of things like personality, as it doesn't represent what you like the majority of the time.
idkausernameokay
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
INFP

Feel this is quite accurate.
Last edited by idkausernameokay; 1 month ago
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
INFJ
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.67%
No (266)
33.33%

Watched Threads