Crush sees my insta stories but doesn’t follow me Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I guess we’re both incredibly shy, what do I do ?

Neither of us follow one another, but he view my insta stories because my page is public . I don’t have the urge to view his because it will be quite awkward and weird.

Could this be a sign he’s interested ? How do I get the ball rolling ?
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Talk to him in real life! Ask him to meet for a coffee or lunch, find out if you enjoy each other's company and take it from there.
tictac2397
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I guess we’re both incredibly shy, what do I do ?

Neither of us follow one another, but he view my insta stories because my page is public . I don’t have the urge to view his because it will be quite awkward and weird.

Could this be a sign he’s interested ? How do I get the ball rolling ?
It doesnt necessarily means hes interested, but it depends on what you mean by interested. Liking you interested if hes looking at all you posts liking them then its a possibility he is either being nice or he might find you attractive but doesnt want to say anything. Maybe he doesnt want to make the first move in following you for some reason id follow him and see if he follows you back. Id say if he doesnt follow you back he might not be interested.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (468)
66.86%
No (232)
33.14%

Watched Threads