Melalisa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Everyday I try and convince myself that I am pretty, but when i look in the mirror unexpectantly I am the most hideous thing ever. I have short brown hair with side swept bangs, straight eyebrows, a big nose and I am short. I hate my nose most, and my eyes look dead, and i feel this is because of the years of intense depression I went through that have left a mark on me. I'm also flat af. I may not be able to be helped idk but it is just upsetting me today and i need to vent, because I am also really stupid and shy, so basically I have nothing else good about me. I feel worthless as a person
kai130305
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
damn thats sad but you gotta think of it this way one day someones going to look at you and think wow she's gorgeous I've never seen anyone like her and itll be amazing you just gotta wait for it and think positively and ofc you'll have bad days but you'll have good days too message me if you want to talk more xxx
Moonbow
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I get that feeling too, but remember everyone does, if they might not say it out loud! Why do you feel like that? You have just taken on one of the hardest battles anyone can face and you are still standing. THAT is incredible!!! YOU are what YOU choose to be, life isn't a fairytale. You say you're shy, but you were brave enough to keep going. You say you've got nothing good, but you are kind and sensitive. You are aware of how you feel and are perceptive enough to realise why you feel the way you do.
Kind
Sensitive
Brave
Perceptive
That is how I measure true beauty

Keep fighting x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads