Scottish Water Graduate Programme - Assessment Centre

Watch
eg0395
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hey!

I've applied for the Scottish Water Graduate Programme and have the assessment centre coming up... was just wondering what to expect on the day. What sort of activities they'll have us doing, the types of questions they will ask etc. If anyone has already been through this I'd really appreciate your advice/knowledge thanks!!
Plitzo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by eg0395)
Hey!

I've applied for the Scottish Water Graduate Programme and have the assessment centre coming up... was just wondering what to expect on the day. What sort of activities they'll have us doing, the types of questions they will ask etc. If anyone has already been through this I'd really appreciate your advice/knowledge thanks!!
Ahh best of luck to you. I can't really help, found this thread as I'm applying for finance internship with them
Plitzo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by eg0395)
Hey!

Hi, how did your AC go? I have a video interview for an internship with them and I'm wondering what sort of questions they ask if you could be of help please
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (256)
33.82%
No (501)
66.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed