The Student Room Group

Has anyone worked at PGL. I may reject my job offer at PGL due to insecurities

If anybody even knows what PGL means :s-smilie:

I can't do any job due to Mental health and a lingering depressing social communication disorder. I am now likely going to reject working at PGL in two weeks time because i don't fancy leaving my already toxic family moving into another toxic environment and the fact that i'm an introvert. Reading the reviews of PGL, it seems its a death wish. I could've have just ran away to America instead.

If i have a job, i force myself to go drunk because i can't cope. Last time i went to work drunk, it was a struggle because i kept laughing and couldn't stop spacing out.

I need help, I don't know how to work or even breathe anymore. Having no friends as well as a sex addiction is just not helping.
(edited 4 years ago)

Yeah

It's very similar to NCS or Camp America. It's just done in the uk
I have changed the title.... I need advise quickly or i tell PGL i ain't doing it

Has anyone done PGL?
If you did PGL, did u pass the training course?
Do you have mental health conditions that prevent you doing well in jobs?

I just need somone similar than me. I have had a ****ty 2 decades and it seem life has gotten worse since i graduated in the summer
Original post by Quiet Benin
I have changed the title.... I need advise quickly or i tell PGL i ain't doing it

Has anyone done PGL?
If you did PGL, did u pass the training course?
Do you have mental health conditions that prevent you doing well in jobs?

I just need somone similar than me. I have had a ****ty 2 decades and it seem life has gotten worse since i graduated in the summer

I went to PGL as a camper with my class in Year 6 and was a camp counsellor on a summer camp in the US last summer.

Feel free to PM me and I’ll happily give you an overview of what it’s like :smile:
PGL is not for introverts.

been here two weeks and my Roommate backstabbed me and got rid of me and i'm drunk everyday alone. No one talks to me. 10/10 would not recommend unless u like being poor.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending