The Student Room Group

Do guys hate girls with plastic surgery?

Would you date her?
Original post by Anonymous
Would you date her?

Generally speaking, guys are not fond of it. You probably heard guys say 'I prefer girls with no makeup' and thought that's a load of bs, and it sort of is - what we meant to say is 'I prefer girls who look natural'. Well, in most cases anyway

I personally don't like cosmetic surgeries at all. It makes people look like plastic figurines, which is completely unattractive. If it doesn't look fake, it's a pretty good indicator of the individual's personality and mindset as well - lacking confidence, afraid of how people would perceive them, and I personally think they're ungrateful.

I should mention that I'm referring to cosmetic surgeries, which I'm guessing you meant with your question. I have no problems at all with plastic surgeries

I saw a girl who had a very minor procedure done for a short time and she was one of the most low confidence, unintelligent, and childish person I met. Not to mention her minor cosmetic procedure had side effects and made her suffer

I'd advise not to take cosmetic surgeries, unless there's a real, clear problem (which people often see when there isn't one). Learn to love yourself.
Plastic surgeries are fine as it's a medical procedure - in fact, I welcome plastic surgeries
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Hmm true x
My friend is happily dating a girl who has had/has more surgeries planned. He has known her a long time and is supportive of whatever makes her feel better about herself.
to each their own, some people like a full bodied look, personally I just want someone with a nice smile and a natural look. but then unlike most students here I'm at an emotional maturity where I'd like something serious so if the girl in question had a personality where we just clicked. why would I not date her? initial attraction is necessary, but personality is what maintains a relationship.
if she looking like kylie sure. but that **** obvs and u dont look like a 10 then na. idm small things like a nose job but i dont want implants ****ing up while
Personally would never date a girl who has had significant plastic surgery
Not if they looked substantially more hideous than myself after it was done. Even I have to have some standards.
As long as it could pass for natural

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending