Is public transport pick up friendly? Watch

username5129372
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I know it isn't the BEST place to pick up beautiful chicks, in that case where would I be looking at for long term relationships other than the typical one night stand?
kai130305
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I mean I would =nt mind someone doing that to me if I was on public transport id be quite flattered so im assuming that its fine to do so
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by username5129372)
I know it isn't the BEST place to pick up beautiful chicks, in that case where would I be looking at for long term relationships other than the typical one night stand?
If you want a long-term relationship:

1. It's shallow to be interested only in looks and not personality.
2. It's not a good idea to refer to women as 'chicks'
3. Think of the interests that you would want to have in common and go places where you might meet like-minded people, eg activities to do with hobbies, music, sports etc.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by username5129372)
The rejections could be awkward as you've got to stay with them, plus everyone will be eavesdropping.

Having said that, you could probably avoid the harsh rejections by opening indirectly and being socially calibrated enough to know if the girl is worth pursuing eg: if she seems grumpy or like she doesn't want to talk then it's probably better not to ask for a number or try escalate.

on the flip side, if it is a long trip and she's receptive it could work out well and you may end up having a long interesting chat.

For a while I used to have the opinion that women don't like cold approach, however i sometimes watch youtube video's of them and the more video's you watch the more video's youtube pushes into your feed, and having seen many many of them recently I would say ...some guys seem to get very positive overall reactions from the women and get frequent numbers... however the majority don't. If you are around 8/10+ in looks or above, aiming for women of the same race/age as you, overall you've probably got about a 1 in 4 chance of getting a number. and the girls who don't give you numbers generally will be quite friendly with you. That's around a 65% chance of getting a number if the girl is single and same race.

I think the reason so much women on here say they don't like it is because usually the vast majority of the time they are not getting an 8+ guy, same race, same age as them approaching them. Most of the time the girl finds the guy too old or sub par in the looks department [below 8], or wrong race and thus is not receptive.

However, when those conditions mentioned above are met ... the guys seem to have a very pleasant daygame experience.

girls are lying when they say they don't like being approached in the day. They like it. So long as the guy basically looks like their ideal man. If you don't look like that however, THATS when they don't like it and find it annoying/creepy.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Please don’t bother women on public transport they just want to get to where they are going without being bothered 🤣
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ANM775)
The rejections could be awkward as you've got to stay with them, plus everyone will be eavesdropping.

Having said that, you could probably avoid the harsh rejections by opening indirectly and being socially calibrated enough to know if the girl is worth pursuing eg: if she seems grumpy or like she doesn't want to talk then it's probably better not to ask for a number or try escalate.

on the flip side, if it is a long trip and she's receptive it could work out well and you may end up having a long interesting chat.

For a while I used to have the opinion that women don't like cold approach, however i sometimes watch youtube video's of them and the more video's you watch the more video's youtube pushes into your feed, and having seen many many of them recently I would say ...some guys seem to get very positive overall reactions from the women and get frequent numbers... however the majority don't. If you are around 8/10+ in looks or above, aiming for women of the same race/age as you, overall you've probably got about a 1 in 4 chance of getting a number. and the girls who don't give you numbers generally will be quite friendly with you. That's around a 65% chance of getting a number if the girl is single and same race.

I think the reason so much women on here say they don't like it is because usually the vast majority of the time they are not getting an 8+ guy, same race, same age as them approaching them. Most of the time the girl finds the guy too old or sub par in the looks department [below 8], or wrong race and thus is not receptive.

However, when those conditions mentioned above are met ... the guys seem to have a very pleasant daygame experience.

girls are lying when they say they don't like being approached in the day. They like it. So long as the guy basically looks like their ideal man. If you don't look like that however, THATS when they don't like it and find it annoying/creepy.

I am a young woman and I HATE to be approached when I’m just going about my day.

Then again, I’m never single so maybe that’s why 🤔

Guys always assume I’m single for some reason and think it’s okay to try to chat me up...which just makes me feel awkward....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (149)
60.57%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.47%
No- I want it (69)
28.05%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.91%

Watched Threads