What is the worst ending to Film you have seen?

Watch
FemaleinDress
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I would say Ricky is 100% is up , awful end.
Minxel
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Eden Lake
In terms of it being absolutely horrific. Horrible dark film that just leaves you feeling violated after watching it.
Vexper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
The ending of The Mist pissed me off so much lmao
MovieCritic
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
For me it's the ending of Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie movie about two assassins that are ordered to kill each other. The movie itself is okay, but the ending is just terrible.

They're surrounded in a mall by dozens of heavily armed mercenaries, and trapped in a closet wounded. It would've been a great homage to Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid if they ran out and got killed, but this movie wasn't having that. Instead they run out, dodge all the bullets, and kill all twenty or so of the mercenaries by themselves, dodging rockets and crap. Then there's some stupid joke scene with them at marriage counseling in the next scene. It's retarded. I was like no ****ing way they would live through that, but they did.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
A George Clooney film in which he was acting a gynecologist (can't remember the name of the film) and drove on a motorway when he was caught by a tornado and came up anywhere in America in front of a hood with a pregnant women and four children. He supported the pregnant women to bring her baby into the world and thats it! The film ended all of a sudden without another informations.
Last edited by Kallisto; 1 month ago
username5162064
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The Village
papie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The open house has worst ending
Ten-Ten
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Magical journey to Africa. That movie was all over the place and the ending was crap
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (265)
15.63%
Uncertainty around my education (268)
15.81%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (171)
10.09%
Isolating with family (118)
6.96%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (75)
4.42%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (143)
8.44%
Loneliness (165)
9.73%
Financial worries (67)
3.95%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (152)
8.97%
Exposure to negative news/social media (121)
7.14%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (150)
8.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed