The Student Room Group

mock results :o

Mock results
Someone motivate me please I did quite bad (in my eyes) for my mocks like even though I still crammed everything I'm still really hard on myself but I still don't do any work!!? How can I stop stressing and actually do the work to get the grades I want!?
Maths-5
English lit- 7
Re-6
History - 9
Biology - 7
Chemistry - 5
Physics - 7
Computing - 5
French-6
Business - 6
Original post by Ineedtostudy4002
Mock results
Someone motivate me please I did quite bad (in my eyes) for my mocks like even though I still crammed everything I'm still really hard on myself but I still don't do any work!!? How can I stop stressing and actually do the work to get the grades I want!?
Maths-5
English lit- 7
Re-6
History - 9
Biology - 7
Chemistry - 5
Physics - 7
Computing - 5
French-6
Business - 6

Why do you think these are bad grades? How did you study? These grades are good for a mock, to motivate yourself think about how you can exceed over the next few months to achieve the grades you want.
Original post by Hazelly
Why do you think these are bad grades? How did you study? These grades are good for a mock, to motivate yourself think about how you can exceed over the next few months to achieve the grades you want.

Because I know I have potential to do way better as ive been able to get 8s and 9s before in some of these subjects and honestly I know when I actually revised I could've done alot better especially in maths,
As fo method of revision, I'd say Im just lucky as I retain certain info rlly quick (hence my history grade) as for everything else I just write out like everything I don't get from a textbook nd repeat as many times as possible the night before, think I'm just lucky w my short term memory but I wanna do better but I still won't actually do any studying? Like every time I wanna start early, I keep procrastinating like I hate it sm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending