what can I do for charity? Watch

KaziMahathir
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello,

Every couple of months, my school runs a charity week in order to fund raise for a certain charity. In April, we are planning to fund raise for the Bobby Moore fund for cancer research.

In the past, we have had the classic bake sales, tuck shop etc. and we are planning to do these again.

BUT, we also wanted to find new ways to raise money that the school hasn't tried before. Does anyone have any ideas that would appeal to secondary school kids?

Thanks
Sammylou40
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Putting a willing teacher into stocks was always popular at my school. Throwing wet sponges at them was incredibly satisfying. And raises a lot of money.
If there are any pupils who have a talent for painting nails etc you could pay for that.
Anyone who has any talent could offer their services in exchange for a donation. That way parents can get involved too. You could offer to do shopping etc
Last edited by Sammylou40; 4 weeks ago
PTMalewski
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It reminds as I was put awaty from teaching a certaun grouop, because the girls were seemingly falling in love fore me, and there was a risk that I'd be accused of something that didn't happen and sent to prison.

Not shure if they wanted to throw sponges at me. Rather it was something worse.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (3)
37.5%
No (5)
62.5%
Don't know (0)
0%

Watched Threads