Why do woke feminists ignore the sexual exploitation of children by old men? Watch

generallee
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
After yet another paedophile scandal, (is there at town or city where this isn't happening?) one has to ask, where ae the feminists? Where is the woke outrage?

Harvey Weinstein looks askance at some middle class actress and the whole world hears about it. #metoo! #metoo!

A working class child from a broken home gets forcibly injected with heroin and gang raped by some repulsive middle age Pakistani men and all we can hear from the feminist lefties is the sound of silence.

Why? Wrong victims? Wrong perpetrators?

The political left nauseates me, not gonna lie. Their cowardice and lack of common decency and a moral compass is utterly repulsive.
username3941996
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The political left acknowledges both acts. They think these crimes are due to a system that send the wrong message to immigrants. We don’t have to force immigrants to abandon their culture or impose our culture into them. Encourage them to join society while keeping their culture and these things will happen less.
Napp
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It beggars belief the reaching leap of logic you're repeatedly trying to make between Pakistani pedo gangs - feminism - the left :rolleyes:
Never mind the 'nauseating' tendency by you to try and score political points out of such events, have you no shame?
generallee
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Napp)
It beggars belief the reaching leap of logic you're repeatedly trying to make between Pakistani pedo gangs - feminism - the left :rolleyes:
Never mind the 'nauseating' tendency by you to try and score political points out of such events, have you no shame?
An ad hominem is not an an argument.

Forget me, and address the point. If you are able to?
nutz99
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Red Rose Leftist)
The political left acknowledges both acts. They think these crimes are due to a system that send the wrong message to immigrants. We don’t have to force immigrants to abandon their culture or impose our culture into them. Encourage them to join society while keeping their culture and these things will happen less.
Considering that they usually bring their culture with them then the grooming we hear of most days is part and parcel of their culture. Do you really want to keep that culture along with all the other barbaric culture they import into this country.
username3941996
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nutz99)
Considering that they usually bring their culture with them then the grooming we hear of most days is part and parcel of their culture. Do you really want to keep that culture along with all the other barbaric culture they import into this country.
But does the current system we have allow them to integrate while maintaining the good from their culture? The Tory government relies on this to win elections. Their response to stuff like this is blaming Immigrants or Labour and then using this to support their anti immigration argument and keep labour out of government.
nutz99
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Red Rose Leftist)
But does the current system we have allow them to integrate while maintaining the good from their culture? The Tory government relies on this to win elections. Their response to stuff like this is blaming Immigrants or Labour and then using this to support their anti immigration argument and keep labour out of government.
Unfortunately life does not work like that and the reality is that when immigrants come here you get the good and the bad of their culture. My attitude is that if you come to the UK then you have to change your culture if it does not conform to basic morality. There are certain groups of immigrants that simply do not have any morals and are bringing this country down to their third world mentality. Decent people do not want immigrants like this in the UK!
Kitten in boots
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by generallee)
After yet another paedophile scandal, (is there at town or city where this isn't happening?) one has to ask, where ae the feminists? Where is the woke outrage?

Harvey Weinstein looks askance at some middle class actress and the whole world hears about it. #metoo! #metoo!

A working class child from a broken home gets forcibly injected with heroin and gang raped by some repulsive middle age Pakistani men and all we can hear from the feminist lefties is the sound of silence.

The political left nauseates me, not gonna lie. Their cowardice and lack of common decency and a moral compass is utterly repulsive.
In several cases, women's organisations with a heavy feminist ethos have been heavily involved in getting girls to come forward and providing the therapeutic support necessary.

What have you personally done to help the victims?

Impotently ranting on the internet doesn't count.
Kitten in boots
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by generallee)

And it should be pointed out that Harvey Weinstein is on trial for rape.

To reduce that to "looks askance at sone middle class actress" shows deep misogyny on your part and a dismissive attitude to serious sexual violence.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nutz99)
It isn't their "culture".
You obviously know nothing as they do not do this sort of thing to their own women in their native countries.

These child grooming situations have arisen because they are TRYING to adjust to UK culture but their culture forbids it. The men want to have casual sex just like English men do in their culture, but they cannot do this with their own women as it is too taboo. If the elders hear they've been pressuring women for sex from their own culture there will be trouble. So the asian men ...try and go for white girls as lets face it, white girls are a lot less inhibited towards sex than asian girls [generally speaking]. However it is hard for south asian men to score white women ...., they're not that popular with them. So they go for underage teenager girls instead as they are easier to get. Just give them a few free kebabs from your shop then take them upstairs and tell them they need to pay off the debt
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ANM775)
You obviously know nothing as they do not do this sort of thing to their own women in their native countries.

These child grooming situations have arisen because they are TRYING to adjust to UK culture but their culture forbids it. The men want to have casual sex just like English men do in their culture, but they cannot do this with their own women as it is too taboo. If the elders hear they've been pressuring women for sex from their own culture there will be trouble. So the asian men ...try and go for white girls as lets face it, white girls are a lot less inhibited towards sex than asian girls [generally speaking]. However it is hard for south asian men to score white women ...., they're not that popular with them. So they go for underage teenager girls instead as they are easier to get. Just give them a few free kebabs from your shop then take them upstairs and tell them they need to pay off the debt
uhm... no. people don't just turn into pedos purely because they're sex deprived. they could just sleep with prostitutes.
Kitten in boots
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Christ on a bike.

I'm aware you've got a terrible attitude towards women from other threads you've posted in.

But trying to portray evil men who have engaged in systematic rape and sexual abuse as just some lads who can't get laid is truly pathetic.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kitten in boots)
Christ on a bike.

I'm aware you've got a terrible attitude towards women from other threads you've posted in.

But trying to portray evil men who have engaged in systematic rape and sexual abuse as just some lads who can't get laid is truly pathetic.

I did not pull the above theory out of thin air, I read an article about it written by some expert who had studied the causes of why it's happening. It wasn't just a user post either, I think it was news article.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
why do you think they don't do this to their own women?

too much backlash from their community if they pressure their own women into sex.
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
why do you think they don't do this to their own women?

too much backlash from their community if they pressure their own women into sex.
they do... girlsnotbrides.org child marriage is pretty popular in 3rd world countries
Neilos
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The loud, outraged social media types seem very averse to getting worked up about a topic if a 'rival' group (in this case, the far right) are displaying loud outrage too.

They only want likes from their own group. If they got a retweet from Britain First they'd probably be thrown out of the echo chamber.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
they do... girlsnotbrides.org child marriage is pretty popular in 3rd world countries
you're talking about marriage, i'm talking about casual sex

these guys want casual sex like they see english guys having doing it. They don't want to have to put a ring on the finger of every girl they have sex with.

They can't have casual sex with their own women for the reasons mentioned above. So they go for white girls.
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you're talking about marriage, i'm talking about casual sex

these guys want casual sex like they see english guys having doing it. They don't want to have to put a ring on the finger of every girl they have sex with.

They can't have casual sex with their own women for the reasons mentioned above. So they go for white girls.
they don't want 'casual sex with white girls'. they rape children. in most cases, not even incels 'become' pedos, purely because they can't get laid. so your argument doesn't make sense.
Joe312
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Weinstein is not the best example because he's done far worse than look the wrong way at a woman.

Yes it is nauseating the way some woke versions of feminism have their priorities so twisted though.

What your point means to me is that the metoo movement is very white and middle class. But if you think about it, it should be. Only middle class men could possibly be changed by middle class movements.

The reason underclass girls are raped is because of the multiple ways underclass social structures are broken. Metoo has no way to do anything about that.

But yes, middle class woke-feminist women care more about office culture than underclass girls being raped by grooming gangs.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
they don't want 'casual sex with white girls'. they rape children. in most cases, not even incels 'become' pedos, purely because they can't get laid. so your argument doesn't make sense.
seems like you don't know what you're talking about, I've looked at a few incel sites several years ago and most had a massive jailbait problem with around half of users posting and encouraging provocative pics of underage teenage girls, and the other half being opposed to it. I know a few of those sites have closed over the years and i haven't kept up with it all so don't know if the current site has this problem, but jailbait was definitely popular ...whereas on TSR it is non existent.

honestly I would not consider looking through those sites again without at least a VPN there's that much riskay material that seemed to get posted.

a lot of them on that site were into transvestites too. a lot more than regular non sexually frustrated men are.

I would go as far as to say that when one is sexually frustrated for long enough his sexuality will sometimes expand to find something more reachable.
I mean look at prison, you lock a man up with other men for long enough and the probability of him going gay increases dramatically...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.75%
No (265)
33.25%

Watched Threads