For anyone interested in poetry

Watch
Cherriesnwinc
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi there, for anyone interested in poetry -- follow my poetry account on insta. Trying to build my brand at the moment & love criticism and discussion.

@Theloathingpoet
Cherriesnwinc
Rep:
?
AH, I'm excited to have a fellow poetry advocate respond.

I'll check yours out and write some comments.

My insta doesn't have any poetry up as my stuff is currently archived, but if you send me a DM, I'd be happy to send some examples over.
Tairaj
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hiya, just followed!
i used to write a lot of poetry but hit a dry spot that's lasted...a few months now. love seeing others unleash their creativity though, and it's so inspiring that i think i might return to the poetry world myself!
Cherriesnwinc
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tairaj)
hiya, just followed!
i used to write a lot of poetry but hit a dry spot that's lasted...a few months now. love seeing others unleash their creativity though, and it's so inspiring that i think i might return to the poetry world myself!
I’ll give you a follow back!

Many thanks

I’ll have some work up soon
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (42)
36.84%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (10)
8.77%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (5)
4.39%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (29)
25.44%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (18)
15.79%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (10)
8.77%

Watched Threads