Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So, I want to see a movie...but I lost alot of people from my friends group over time...so now I have merely acquaintances, who I hang out with from time to time if I need to get out the house...but I dont feel like hanging out with them...I want to go on my own..but it's a popular movie thats just came out and there will probably be alot of people at the cinema...I've never been on my own...is it awkward?...tbh it's not the actual sitting there and watch the movie that bothers me the most..like yes it bothers me but what bothers me more is..the queuing up to get a ticket...its just awkward...what should I do?
ArtmisKco
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Nooo don’t worry!!!! Go by yourself, it’s much more fun!! It’s really normal for people to go to the cinema on their own. Pretend you’re looking down into your phone whilst you’re queuing😋
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ArtmisKco)
Nooo don’t worry!!!! Go by yourself, it’s much more fun!! It’s really normal for people to go to the cinema on their own. Pretend you’re looking down into your phone whilst you’re queuing😋
I'm literally at the cinemas on my own now...people are sort of starin and it's sort if awakrd hopefully it'll die dwn when the movie starts
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (20)
28.17%
No (39)
54.93%
Don't know (12)
16.9%

Watched Threads