Sam547
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Alexkirch02)
I have an offer for each for natural science
which is best?
There are lots of factors to consider. First, do you want to study in London? You would get a very different experience at UCL than the other three. UCL may edge out the other three academically and reputationally, however, it has lower student satisfaction ratings and it is also much more expensive to live in London. Loughborough is a very sporty uni and is not as known for its academic courses, but if you're really into sport you then it might be for you. (Also note that Loughbourough has a very big student community - around twice as many students here as at bath). I don't know much about Leeds but I have heard it has a very good natural sciences course. Bath also offers a strong course and it is a lovely city to live in. One thing to note though with bath is that it doesn't offer any humanity courses so its a very science-focused community, which may be a good or bad thing depending on where you are coming from. So to conclude, best is subjective and really depends on what you want out of your uni experience. It may be worth visiting them and seeing which one you think you will enjoy spending 3/4 years of your life in the most.
skiii
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I have an offer for each for natural science
which is best?
hi, i'm thinking of applying to bath and maybe leeds for natural science. can i ask what subjects you took and what your predicted grades were, if you don't mind?
Alexkirch02
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
My predicted grade were A*A*AA in Biology, maths chemistry and German.
skiii
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
My predicted grade were A*A*AA in Biology, maths chemistry and German.
thanks. was maths required in any of your offers? i was going to drop it after AS
Alexkirch02
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
No just 2 sciences
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (33)
8.03%
Confident (55)
13.38%
Indifferent (58)
14.11%
Unsure (105)
25.55%
Worried (160)
38.93%

Watched Threads