Could I be pregnant? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex yesterday, he came in me over 3 times and I’ve had the weirdest belly pains since, I’m barely eating and I just feel sick. It just feels like I’m full even though I’m barely eating , that’s the type of feeling it’s giving me. What could this be ?
Shanharry
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex yesterday, he came in me over 3 times and I’ve had the weirdest belly pains since, I’m barely eating and I just feel sick. It just feels like I’m full even though I’m barely eating , that’s the type of feeling it’s giving me. What could this be ?
Hello, if this is the first time having unprotected sex then I suppose you don’t have anything to worry about, it takes longer than 24hours for the pregnancy process to start. It’s too soon to check on a test. Most likely no (if you’ve haven’t had unprotected sex recently) but double check just to make sure in a 1-2 weeks or so. Hope this helps
just5moreMins...
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Mate. If you’re gonna have unprotected sex then don’t let him shoot his load inside.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Your illness is not pregnancy-related.
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What the above said basically
But if you don't want the baby and know that now, go and get the morning after pill
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (185)
67.52%
No (89)
32.48%

Watched Threads