The Student Room Group

Could I be pregnant?

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex yesterday, he came in me over 3 times and I’ve had the weirdest belly pains since, I’m barely eating and I just feel sick. It just feels like I’m full even though I’m barely eating , that’s the type of feeling it’s giving me. I also have increased discharge. What could this be ?
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex yesterday, he came in me over 3 times and I’ve had the weirdest belly pains since, I’m barely eating and I just feel sick. It just feels like I’m full even though I’m barely eating , that’s the type of feeling it’s giving me. I also have increased discharge. What could this be ?

😂😂😂

You could be pregnant but that isn’t what’s causing what you described
I don’t think you would have signs after one day. Why are you having unprotected sex if you don’t want to have a child? Goodness me.
Original post by Anonymous

He came in you more than 3 times in one day? Damn, how many times did you guys get it on in a day?

Quick Reply

Latest