Confused by a girl Watch

Freemindedclark
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I am in a situation that I can't seem able to make heads or tails of.
There is this girl that I am helping out. She needed a place to keep some of her possessions. I told her she could keep it in my spare bedroom. So we get her stuff moved and whatnot. She doesn't have a place of her own and bounces back and forth between a few places never staying at one place for more than a few days.
I am attracted to this girl and have made that rather clear. She is a very open person. She will change her pants in front of me. She says it means nothing she does it infront of a lot of people.
She lets me get really close to her or she will get really close to me to the point that out arms or legs will be touching. We have spent many nights talking and looking into each other's eyes for longer than one would if was just a friend. She says I'm the only person that she trust. She has told me very intimate personal things about herself.
When she stays at my house we will sit in the spare bedroom together for long periods of time talking and joking. She is constantly doing things like bending over infront of me or standing a certain way or having me help her with her clothing. When she stays at my house I will even allowed to stay in the same bed. There are times when she will entice me into a spooning position. I will cuddle up and she snuggles back in response.
Everytime I try to take it to the next level she will let me push it far enough that I am left very frustrated.
I have taken her out on a few dates which went good. We have even went to a sex shop where she bought a toy for herself.
I told her that I wanted to have sex. She always has a reason why she can't or whatever.
Why is she doing this to me?
grKiro
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Sounds Fishy on both ways!
cba2thinkofauser
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Maybe she’s playing hard to get
Freemindedclark
Rep:
?
She said that I'm a great guy and that I'd be the perfect guy to marry but she can't let herself have feelings right now. She says that she only has one other friend besides me( people she trust). It seems to me that she gravitates towards abusive men and I am anything but.
Freemindedclark
Rep:
?
(Original post by grKiro)
Sounds Fishy on both ways!
Could you elaborate on this further?
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Freemindedclark)
I am in a situation that I can't seem able to make heads or tails of.
There is this girl that I am helping out. She needed a place to keep some of her possessions. I told her she could keep it in my spare bedroom. So we get her stuff moved and whatnot. She doesn't have a place of her own and bounces back and forth between a few places never staying at one place for more than a few days.
I am attracted to this girl and have made that rather clear. She is a very open person. She will change her pants in front of me. She says it means nothing she does it infront of a lot of people.
She lets me get really close to her or she will get really close to me to the point that out arms or legs will be touching. We have spent many nights talking and looking into each other's eyes for longer than one would if was just a friend. She says I'm the only person that she trust. She has told me very intimate personal things about herself.
When she stays at my house we will sit in the spare bedroom together for long periods of time talking and joking. She is constantly doing things like bending over infront of me or standing a certain way or having me help her with her clothing. When she stays at my house I will even allowed to stay in the same bed. There are times when she will entice me into a spooning position. I will cuddle up and she snuggles back in response.
Everytime I try to take it to the next level she will let me push it far enough that I am left very frustrated.
I have taken her out on a few dates which went good. We have even went to a sex shop where she bought a toy for herself.
I told her that I wanted to have sex. She always has a reason why she can't or whatever.
Why is she doing this to me?
You better get away from her before you get a rape charge pinned on you.
Freemindedclark
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
You better get away from her before you get a rape charge pinned on you.
Lol at times I wonder if she has a rape fantasy
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
This sounds like a dangerous person to be involved with. She knows how you feel and is taking advantage- my advice would be to distance yourself. She seems to have some complicated emotional and practical issues that she is band-aiding with your comfort and hospitality without any regard for how you feel. Run away.
Simplycurious25
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Take a distance from her. It sounds like she’s keeping you on the back burner because she knows or suspects that you’re attracted to her.
Bushbbg
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
She enjoys the attention of having someone chase her, finding her attractive. I say this as a girl, I think she’s just enjoying the benefits (like dates/a place to stay) but doesn’t want to get you too close. Because she’s not really interested but doesn’t want to tell the truth and lose out.

If she wanted to, she would.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
I kinda had the same situation but with a guy; he doesn't live with me but we are very very close. I honestly just feel mocked by it. My advice would just be make sure you have official consent in everything you do and be cautious. If she doesn't commit to anything or decide she wants anything months on end, I'd honestly try and leave it OP, as painful as it is.
aciana
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
She's using you
Tell her you're busy next time she comes with her problems or sex toy shopping trip ideas.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (46)
31.08%
No (76)
51.35%
Don't know (26)
17.57%

Watched Threads